More legroom for even more comfort
Your legs will thank you for it. Simply reserve one of our XL seats and enjoy the extra legroom. Your comfort seat is generally located in the first row or by an emergency exit. You’ll quickly realise: you’ve never flown this comfortably with Germania.
You can reserve your comfort seat simply and conveniently during the booking process or reserve it at a later date online, provided that you have a Germania booking reference.
Reserve XL seat
You can also reserve your XL seat at check-in subject to availability.
During the booking process XL seats can only be reserved in the first row. Seat reservations for XL seats at the exit rows are only available at time of check-in, these seats cannot be booked in advance.
At the check-in or excess baggage counter comfort seats are available in the first rows or next to the emergency exits. Here XL seats can only be reserved, if there are free XL seats. Please pay your seat in cash or by credit card.
For the reservation of an XL seat a fee of € 30 or CHF 30 * (one way) applies.
Israel: ILS 145
Marocco: MAD 275
Norway: NOK 250
Sweden: SEK 230
Tunisia: TND 60
United Kingdom: GBP 20
For safety reasons we are unable to offer emergency exit seats to the following persons:
- Babies and children under the age of 14 and unaccompanied children
- Persons travelling with babies and/or children under the age of 14
- Persons travelling with animals in the cabin
- Pregnant women
- People with physical or learning disabilities
- Persons with limited mobility due to their physical dimensions, illness or for reasons of old age
- Passengers travelling as a companion of a passenger who needs assistance in an emergency
- Passengers not able to independently decide on the opening of the emergency windows / doors and to initiate an evacuation in the case of cabin crew incapacitation
Passengers sitting by an emergency exit must be prepared to assist the cabin crew in the event of a flight-related emergency. This requires that you are able to read and follow the instructions given by the crew in English and/or German.
It is at the discretion of the check-in staff whether a passenger fulfils the requirements for seating at an emergency exit. Our cabin crew however reserve the right to move passengers if required for safety reasons.
* Prices are in CHF for all flights with GM flight numbers. Prices are in EUR for all flights with ST flight numbers.